Does this fit my vehicle? Ask us here to find out
Introducing 7S LED bulb
7S LED bulb uses a massive ZES + XHP50 CREE on dual beam bulbs. We carry this brand in H4 only as they’re the best fit for specific application such as the bulb
going through the dust type of headlights. 10 000LM/set, 35w/bulb, Works perfectly for snow mobile, Toyota cars/truck using H4 bulbs and more. It’s size, including the cooling fan fit completely inside the headlight bulb entrance on all vehicles
- <WARNING> Ensure no contact with hard surface against LED chip. Any micro scratches will reduce its lifespan. Keep clean. Avoid touching LED chip with bare hands.
- Once ready to install the new G10 bulb into headlight/fog housing, inspect from the front of vehicle, looking into the headlight, and check for bulb position. LEDs should ALWAYS be pointed left and right. Never up and down nor even in a slight angle.
- If headlights housing is inclosed with a dust cap, simply place the drive box inside. If not inclosed, zip tie the driver against any fix parts near to avoid extreme rattling.
Vehicles using high beam as DRL:
- Vehicles using high beam as DRL often need a PWM modules to stop the flickering when used on the “AUTO” mode during daylight such as Toyota’s to name only one.
- This isn’t a decoder/can-bus. It only serves the purpose of boosting the power sent to the LED chips because when the light is used as a DRL, the vehicle only sends 50% of the available power to deem the light.